Ori-Trace represents the gateway into the Ori-Live for all information regarding intermediate and final times. The Ori-Trace purpose is to track all of the control stations installed in the map by ground cable or wireless communications. Ori-Trace is able to simultaneously track up to 12 cable stations and wireless communication up to the allowed by GSM and GPRS traffic.
- Manual input (timing introduced by user);
- Local Tracking (direct serial connection to the control station);
- Simultaneous local connections up to the number of COM ports;
- Remote Tracking (receiving timings emitted by a GSM/GPRS network connected to the control stations);
- Compatible with GSM modules: Ori-Point by Ori-Live and Osprey by GP.
- One Ori-Trace can receive tracking of several GSM modules simultaneously;
- Ability to use multiple GSM modems in parallel;
- Compatible with any standard GSM modem;
- Unlimited number of tracked points;
- Compatible with the latest versions of SportIdent control stations and SportIdent SiCards versions 5, 6, 8 and 9;
- Fully independent (requires no other components or applications support);
- Tracking Report on screen and in real time.
The availability times of the captured information are extremely
short. For a cable tracking they are under half of second, 2 to 5''
for a GRPS link and for a GSM remote tracking up to about 8'' (in
allcases measured from the moment of the runner punch).
- Protocol RS-232;
- Wiring connectors and RS-232,
- Wiring range up to distances of 1200m;
- GSM technologies;
- Protocols SportIdent;